Correct bunions in a gentle and comfortable way using the revolutionary Orthopaedic Bunion Corrector. Simply wear it at night for stabilizing support and immediate relief after a tough day. It will effectively ease pain and pressure on your tired feet as it soothes and releases tension and bunion pain near the joint.
- Customers’ favoured natural alternative to surgery.
- Restores natural alignment.
- Effectively relieves bunion pain.
- One size fits all. Right or left foot.
- High Quality Design
FEATURES OF BUNION CORRECTOR:
Made with soft, thin and light medical grade PE material.
Anatomically curved metatarsal and toe straps provide a comfortable fit.
Adjustable strapping system aligns big toe.
Adjustable metatarsal pad relieves pain and realigns toe joint
Dual strapping system stabilizes the mid-foot arch.
Padded hinged splint protects irritated tissue and absorbs pressure.
One size fits all. Fits left or right foot.
Size: approx. 14 cm
Package Includes: 1pc big toe bunion day and night splint
- Release the Velcro strap and apply the splint on the big toe.
- Draw the Velcro beneath the foot and across the foot dorsum. Let the Velcro pass through the slit of the plastic clasp.
- Tighten the Velcro and secure it until the big toe appears to be correctly positioned.
- You may experience some pain in the foot for the first couple of uses and may have to remove it during the night. This is due to the realignment of the bones. Persist with use. After a few nights of wearing this to bed, any pain that may be experienced will subside as the joints slowly become realigned. Continue use until no longer required.
ORTHOPAEDIC BUNION CORRECTOR
Results may vary based on individual users and are not guaranteed.